A blank canvas to lavish your creative ideas upon – a two bedroom two reception Victorian central Oldfield Park house with first floor bathroom, modern kitchen, recent double glazing and gas central heating. We think this is a fabulous solid terrace with very little to do to make it a superb home or investment buy. West facing 42ft x 14ft level rear garden, two double bedrooms, loft expansion potential (stp), unrestricted on road parking and even views of Lansdown from the rear garden. No chain. Sole Agents.
From our office, proceed west along Shaftesbury Rd and turn right into St Kildas Rd. The property will be found halfway up the road on the right.
Historical Notes – St Kildas Rd is first listed in 1899 as built by James Tilley (who went on to live at No1). This property first appears in city records in 1901 as built but vacant, although the neighbours had moved in either side (Ernest J Hayter, a mason and Ernest E Pearce, a dentists mechanic). By 1902, this property was occupied by E. Greenslade, a cabinet maker by profession. There were 57 cabinet makers and upholsterers trading in Bath in that year, but the firms most local to the house were Bath Cabinet Makers on Bellotts Rd, Albert E Shaw on Ringwood Rd and W T Lock on the Lower Bristol Rd.
By 1910, John Aplin (coachman) had moved to the property, followed by Mrs Alice Painter (1913 – 1915). In 1915 the house changed hands again to Percival Bancroft Warren, a GWR parcel porter, who stayed at the property until 1969 and was then replaced by Brynley D Jones.
Full details now available on our website by clicking here