663sqft B2 commercial unit previously used as a dairy, with hardstanding to front. Ideal Weston High St location, 29ft10 x 15ft11 main room (with 12ft6 ceiling and full height folding access doors to front), office, reception and washroom/W.C. Available for viewings from 14th Sept onwards.
Title register details – Leasehold from 21st Dec 1805, with a 1000yr term.
Weston High St is located approximately 2.5miles north west of the city centre (using the Guildhall as a reference point) and is easily accessed via the A4 Newbridge Rd or Junction 18 (M4 Tormarton) via Lansdown Lane. The property in question is located directly opposite the local shopping parade and adjacent to residential dwellings.
The High St in Weston is not listed in street directories as a separate entity until 1900. At that point, the property (or properties, as there were three cottages on the site) were owned by; No114 Henry Rosevear (bootmaker), No115 Miss J Harris (laundress) and No116 Joseph Webb (mason). By 1910, No114 housed George Frankham (labourer) and No115 John Newman (labourer) whilst Mr Webb remained at No116. Previous directories show a H.Bally as the proprietor of the High St Dairy but no identifying address. Prior to 1900, parts of Weston High St were broken up in address terms into rows of individually named terraces with names such as Monument View, Frugal Place, Mount Pleasant, Pennhill Place, Ladds Barton, Vertumnus Place and Midridge Gardens.