Well, that was a bit of a surprise! I don’t think any of us were expecting a 7pm Government announcement last week about the property industry. Now that the dust has settled and we have had lots of official guidance documents to read through, we’re pleased to say we are officially open again for business.
However, we’ve got to think of safety first – both ours and our clients – so please be aware of the following;
Current Covid-19 operating practice
1. Our office is only currently accessible by appointment
2. Viewings can only be conducted under strict social distancing with limits on time and number of people attending
3. We are in the process of checking in with all of our owners and tenants – some may not want us to visit their homes and we will always respect their wishes
4. Some of us are still working from home to keep numbers in the office to a minimum so please bear with us if you call or email – we’re doing our best with limited staff on site
5. We have masks and gloves for our own use for all outside appointments but you’ll have to bring your own. We’ve also got to ask you before appointments whether you’ve had Covid 19 or have symptoms
We’re still happy to do virtual valuations or viewings like we’ve been doing for the past few weeks – if you would prefer this, please do let us know.
Having been back open for a few days now, we’re pleased to report plenty of enquiries are coming in from eager buyers. We’ve already agreed sales on our clients homes since lockdown restrictions were loosened. This week’s diary is filling up fast with valuations and viewings (both virtual and physical) so the market is definitely moving again.
We look forward to seeing you soon, from a distance of course!
The MO Team
For the latest news and articles from us, follow us on Facebook