Canterbury Road, Oldfield Park, Bath, BA2 3LG

£425,000 Guide Price
Availability: Under Offer
  • Mad240109 02.jpg
  • Mad240109 03.jpg
  • Mad240109 04.jpg
  • Mad240109 05.jpg
  • Mad240109 06.jpg
  • Mad240109 08.jpg
  • Mad240109 12.jpg
  • Mad240109 11.jpg
  • Mad240109 10.jpg
  • Mad240109 09.jpg
  • Mad240109 07.jpg

Property Summary

An immaculately kept 1046sqft three bedroom no chain terraced home with a secluded west facing rear garden and off street parking.

Full Details

An immaculately kept 1046sqft three bedroom no chain terraced home with a secluded west facing rear garden and off street parking, located in a quiet side street right in the heart of Oldfield Park.
Ground floor houses a large bay windowed sitting room, a rear dining room open plan to a modern kitchen and a handy rear W/C. Three bedrooms (two identical doubles and a decent single) and shower room on the first floor.
16ft x 16ft low maintenance rear garden and a two car pavia front driveway. Superbly convenient for Moorland Rd shopping, Oldfield station and city access. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Sole Agents

EPC rating D
Council tax band C
Tenure Freehold

Accommodation
Ground floor hall, bayed front sitting room and dining room open plan to kitchen. Rear lobby and W.C/utility.
First floor central landing leading to three bedrooms (two doubles and a generous single) plus three piece shower room.

External Amenities
16ft x 16ft walled west facing rear garden - paved with pergola and side raised beds.

Front driveway - brick pavia with room for two cars. Side raised beds.

Location
Centrally placed in Oldfield Park 100yds from Moorland Rd yet quietly situated in a small cul de sac behind Shaftesbury Road Memorial Gardens. 0.4miles from Oldfield Park station and 1.2miles from the city centre (Guildhall). Two Tunnels cyclepath and Sandpits park close by via Third Avenue.

Agents Notes
The first seven houses on the east side of Canterbury Road were built at the end of the 19th century but the remaining homes on the west side were added before and after WW1. Occupation records for this property show the owner in 1927 as Charles W Willcox (plumber), followed by Albert D Hodges (joiner) in 1935. The previous owners family occupied the property for 48 years.

Property location

Enquire about this property or call 01225 829040