Eastville, Larkhall,, Bath, BA1 6QN

£550,000 Guide Price
Availability: For Sale
  • Mad240125 11.jpg
  • Mad240125 05.jpg
  • Mad240125 07.jpg
  • Mad240125 08.jpg
  • Mad240125 06.jpg
  • Mad240125 04.jpg
  • Mad240125 03.jpg
  • Mad240125 01.jpg
  • Mad240125 02.jpg
  • Mad240125 09.jpg
  • Mad240125 10.jpg
  • Mad240125 12.jpg

Property Summary

1162sqft late Victorian two storey no chain family home on a private cul de sac with 29ft x 16ft gardens and off street parking

Full Details

Tucked away at the end of a private road and offered with no chain, an immaculately presented 1162sqft two storey Larkhall family home with a beautiful extended open plan dining/kitchen opening onto enclosed level rear gardens, an off street parking space and further potential to expand upwards as neighbours have just done.

Hall, front sitting room, dining room leading through kitchen to breakfast area, landing, three double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom.

Retained character throughout, melded seamlessly with modern convenience. Superbly convenient for Larkhall village amenities and London Rd/Camden Rd commuter routes alike.

EPC rating D
Council tax band C
Tenure Long Leasehold

Accommodation
Ground floor entrance hall, bayed front sitting room, dining room, kitchen and rear breakfast room opening onto the garden. First floor houses three bedrooms (all doubles) and a four piece white bathroom.

External Amenities
Rear garden - 29ft x 16ft plus side return - brick patio, lawn and raised side beds. Enclosed by walls and fences with gated rear pedestrian access. Gravelled side return with tap.

Off street parking - one gravelled parking space located on the opposite side of the road from the property.

Location
Just 0.3miles from Larkhall Square and St Saviours Infant/Junior schools. 1.3miles to the city centre (Guildhall) and 1.7miles to Bath Spa station.

Agents Notes
The property is leasehold (999yrs from date of construction) with a fixed yearly ground rent of £1.80.

Eastville was originally constructed and occupied from 1884 (17 houses) with the remainder of the road complete by 1890. This property was first occupied by Thomas Evans (draper) with neighbours George Pierce (agent) and Frederick Fletcher (builder). Mr Fletcher appears from our research to have been the builder of the terrace.

Property location

Enquire about this property or call 01225 829040