This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Lymore Gardens, Oldfield Park, Bath
- NO MADISON OAKLEY AGENCY FEES! REFERENCING FEE OF £30pp
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom
- Separate good sized Living Room
- Open planned large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modern white Bathroom suite with shower above Bath
- Low maintenance wooden floorboards throughout
- Low maintenance front & rear garden
- GCH & DG
- Free on street parking
- Approx. 10mins walk to local shops on Moorland Road, bus stops & Oldfield Park train station
Property SummaryUNDER OFFER - SIMILAR PROPERTIES SOUGHT!
NO AGENCY FEES AND AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
This lovely 3 bedroom property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just off of Lymore Avenue. Free on street parking is available and you are only a 10 min walk to local shops and amenities on Moorland Road plus Oldfield Park train station.
On the ground floor is cosy sitting room plus spacious dining room. To the rear is a modern kitchen benefitting white goods.
Upstairs, on the first and second floors are 2 double and 1 single bedrooms with stunning family bathroom.
With gas central heating, double glazing and a private rear garden, this property is perfect for a family, couple or 2 professional sharers.