St Kildas Road, Oldfield Park, Bath
- Property managed by Madison Oakley Winner of Bath Property Awards 2019 - Lettings
- Available 1st Aug 2021 – 31st Jul 2022 to students
- 5 bedrooms (2 doubles and 3 singles), upstairs bedrooms have hand basins
- Kitchen with white goods and Lean to conservatory
- Sitting Room with wall mounted TV
- Bathroom with shower over the bath & W.C. Extra W.C.
- GCH & DG
- Approx. 5min walk to local shops and bus stops on Moorland Road
- Approx. 10min walk to Oldfield Park train station
- Free on street parking
Property Summary• Property managed by Madison Oakley Winner of Bath Property Awards 2019 - Lettings
• £500pp/pcm, £115pp/pw
• Available 1st Aug 2021 – 31st Jul 2022 to students
• 5 bedrooms (4 doubles and 1 singles), upstairs bedrooms have hand basins
• Kitchen with white goods and Lean to conservatory
• Sitting Room with wall mounted TV
• Bathroom with shower over the bath & W.C. Extra W.C.
• GCH & DG
FYI * 24h Emergency maintenance
* Easy to maintain garden with bike access
* Distance to local shops: 2 min
* Near to University bus route.
Moorland Road - 2 min walk
Large Co-op, Sainsbury's Local
Butcher, Bakers, Hardware Store, Greengrocers, Charity Shops
Post Office, Library, Bookshop, Opticians, Launderette, Dry Cleaners
Banks (Nat West and Lloyds), Four on-street ATM's
Pub, Indian Restaurant, Dominoes, Fish and Chips, Chinese, Café Bistro's
All photos were taken before the current tenancy
Enquire about this property or call 01225 829040
Other properties you may be interested in
£2,750 pcmTEN MONTH TENANCY and ONLY 1 MONTH DEPOSIT Now with reduced deposit requirement and 10 month tenancy. Double beds are under offer and single beds available at £495pp/pcm (£144pp/pw). Available to two undergraduate, post graduate and professional sharers to join three undergraduate tenants under joint and several assured shorthold tenancy agreement. Spacious, end of terrace, five bedroom house, with 1.5 bathrooms, located in the very central location of Lower Bristol Road. The lounge, with stunning wooden floors, leads onto a lean-to, housing a dining table and chairs, the second fridge and washer-dryer. You won't be short of space in the kitchen a large number of kitchen cupboards. The five bedrooms are split over the ground and first floor - three doubles and two singles. A low maintenance garden can be found at the back of the house, perfect for revising in the sun. GCH. Double Glazing.