Upper Oldfield Park, Bath, BA2 3JX
A luxurious city pad with the much desired trifecta of elegant living space, private garden and off street parking - this ground floor 571sqft late Victorian villa conversion is perfectly placed for city access yet quietly tucked away in this most favoured road.
With its own private front door opening into a superbly spacious sitting/dining room featuring reclaimed herringbone parquet flooring and open plan to a gleaming modern kitchen. A hugely comfortable double bedroom (also with parquet flooring), four piece bathroom and extra guest W.C round out the accommodation.
Outside you'll find a westerly facing lawned private garden with a terrace for evening drinks. To the rear of the building is further communal lawns and allocated parking for each apartment.
EPC rating D
Council tax band C
Tenure long leasehold/share of freehold
Private front door into bay fronted sitting/dining room. Rear semi-open plan kitchen with extra guest W.C off. Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a large four piece bathroom with plenty of storage cupboards.
31ft x 24ft private garden to the front of the property - walled and hedged with elevated patio, lawn, shed and flower beds.
Communal gardens to the rear of the building next to the car park.
One allocated off street parking space in rear car park.
A spectacularly convenient spot for city access down Wells Road or Oldfield Park amenities and transport links. Regular bus routes at either end of the road. 0.8miles and 0.6 miles respectively to the Guildhall in the city centre or Bath Spa station. Local shops at Bear Flat or Moorland Road. Residents permit parking on street.
Tenure is long leasehold (residue 999yrs) / share of freehold. The owners of the flats in the building form the management company (3 Upper Oldfield Park Ltd) and have engaged Andrews as managing agents.
This property is responsible for 19% of the annual service charges (barring any expense for updating to the internal hallway to the other flats). Last years contribution for this flat was £1788.84 and this years is expected to be lower.
The land for this building was originally conveyed in 1893 to Jacob Long. The resulting property was originally named Long Hope and first occupied in 1895 by Capt Frederick Warden (Royal Indian Marines - retired).