Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Agreed strategy for marketing and tenant supervision.
- Keeping you advised on current legislation.
- Tailored service to suit: Fully managed, tenant find or rent collection.
- Viewings accompanied by experienced staff familiar with your property.
- In-house Chartered Surveyor to oversee any maintenance with retained tradesperson for those minor niggly little jobs plus selected contractors and suppliers for everything else.
- Regular property inspections and reports.
- Value for money. Set fee with no “add-ons”.
- Good solid advice.
- Office window and internet advertising.
- A creative approach.
- 24/7 Landlord support contact number.
- Award winning software.
A successful approach to letting
We would be delighted to assist you in the letting of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation, to provide you with our opinion on an achievable rent.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525, email us or click on the tab to the right of the page and complete the contact us form - we will be in touch.
Recent Rental Properties
£1,195 pcmA lovely 3 bedroom property situated in a quiet street just off Lymore Avenue. Easy to maintain wooden flooring with fireplace features throughout. Unfurnished with white goods provided in a stylish Kitchen with plenty of storage space. A modern bathroom with large vanity unit.
£1,950 pcmThis lovely four bedroom fully furnished property is situated in the thriving community of Odd Down, a short 5 minute walk from amenities such as a supermarket, hairdressers and petrol station. Recently refurbished throughout, there are four double bedrooms situation on the ground and first floor, cosy sitting room, large modern kitchen with white goods and stunning bathroom with modern features. Free on street parking is available and the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Available from the 1st October 2018 for 12 months to students or professional sharers, the rent is £487.50 pp/pcm and Madison Oakley are proud to not charge administration fees.* *A £30 per person referencing fee is payable directly to our referencing company J&J Houselets Ltd should this property is occupied by professional sharers.