Renting a property can be difficult and time consuming. With the constantly changing legislation and the amount of time you need to put in, it is sometimes easier to instruct an agent to work on your behalf. Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Agreed strategy for marketing and tenant supervision
- Keeping you advised on current legislation and ensuring your property is fully compliant
- Tailored service to suit your needs: Fully managed, tenant find, rent collection, tenant sign up or key holding
- All viewings will be accompanied by experienced staff familiar with your property
- In-house Chartered Surveyor to oversee any maintenance
- Two in-house tradesmen plus selected contractors and suppliers for any maintenance
- Regular property inspections and reports
- Specific online lettings client accounting system
- Online maintenance reporting portal for tenants
- Easy to use and auditable online document signing system
- Set monthly fee with no “add-ons” or hidden-fees for day to day management
- Good, solid and realistic local advice
- Office window, property portal and social media advertising
- A creative approach
- Market monitoring to ensure your property stands out
- No tenant fees are charged showing we are ahead of the competition
- Lettings staff part of RICS, ARLA, NLA and All Wessex Landlord Associations
We would be delighted to assist you in the letting of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation, to provide you with our opinion on an achievable rent.
For a full list of our landlord fees, download here - Landlord fee list - 2019
Client Money Protection Scheme - all details via following link
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525, email us or click on the tab to the right of the page and complete the contact us form - we will be in touch.
Recent Rental Properties
£975 pcmThis two double sized bedroom ground floor flat offers allocated parking included plus free on street parking around the block if required. This property has a good sized sitting room with large windows and enough space to accommodate a small table and chairs. To the side is a modern fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer plus plenty of storage. With two double bedrooms and immaculate white bathroom suite this property offers spacious living yet only 300 yards from all the facilities of Moorland Road with its shops, restaurants and bars. This property is available only to couples, families or single professionals. Unfortunately sharers, students and pets are not permitted due to restrictions with the management company and lease covenants.
£1,795 pcm• PLEASE ONLY EMAIL OUR OFFICE AT INFO@MADISONOAKLEY.CO.UK FOR BOOKING ANY VIEWINGS • Property managed by Madison Oakley Winner of Bath Property Awards 2019 - Lettings • £449pp/pcm, £104pp/pw • Available 10th Sep 2021 - 31st Aug 2022 to students • 4 Bedrooms • Separate lounge and conservatory • Kitchen with white goods • Bathroom with shower above bath & WC • GCH & DG • Off street parking on driveway & free on street parking
£2,750 pcmTEN MONTH TENANCY and ONLY 1 MONTH DEPOSIT Now with reduced deposit requirement and 10 month tenancy. Double beds are under offer and single beds available at £495pp/pcm (£144pp/pw). Available to two undergraduate, post graduate and professional sharers to join three undergraduate tenants under joint and several assured shorthold tenancy agreement. Spacious, end of terrace, five bedroom house, with 1.5 bathrooms, located in the very central location of Lower Bristol Road. The lounge, with stunning wooden floors, leads onto a lean-to, housing a dining table and chairs, the second fridge and washer-dryer. You won't be short of space in the kitchen a large number of kitchen cupboards. The five bedrooms are split over the ground and first floor - three doubles and two singles. A low maintenance garden can be found at the back of the house, perfect for revising in the sun. GCH. Double Glazing.