Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Agreed strategy for marketing and tenant supervision.
- Keeping you advised on current legislation.
- Tailored service to suit: Fully managed, tenant find or rent collection.
- Viewings accompanied by experienced staff familiar with your property.
- In-house Chartered Surveyor to oversee any maintenance with retained tradesperson for those minor niggly little jobs plus selected contractors and suppliers for everything else.
- Regular property inspections and reports.
- Value for money. Set fee with no “add-ons”.
- Good solid advice.
- Office window and internet advertising.
- A creative approach.
- 24/7 Landlord support contact number.
- Award winning software.
A successful approach to letting
We would be delighted to assist you in the letting of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation, to provide you with our opinion on an achievable rent.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525, email us or click on the tab to the right of the page and complete the contact us form - we will be in touch.
Recent Rental Properties
PROPERTY UNDER OFFER - SIMILAR PROPERTIES SOUGHT!
A lovely 2 bed mid-terrace house in a quiet residential area just off Weston High Street. Perfectly situated for any RUH staff being a few minutes walk away. There are two large double bedrooms with a good sized living room and separate large dining room. The kitchen is a large galley style and benefits from an integrated oven and grill, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. The bathroom is good sized with modern white suite. The property offers free on street parking and low maintenance front and rear gardens.
PROPERTY LET - SIMILAR PROPERTIES SOUGHT!
No agent fees with Madison Oakley!
Newly decorated throughout in June 2018, this light and airy two bedroom first floor apartment offers allocated parking with balcony overlooking the communal gardens. This property has a good sized sitting room with large windows and enough space to accommodate a small table and chairs.
To the side is a modern fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dish washer, fridge freezer plus plenty of storage.
With two double bedrooms and immaculate white bathroom suite this property offers spacious living yet only 300 yards from all the facilities of Moorland Road with its shops, restaurants and bars.
This property is available only to couples, families or single professionals. Unfortunately sharers are not permitted due to restrictions with the management company.