Renting a property can be difficult and time consuming. With the constantly changing legislation and the amount of time you need to put in, it is sometimes easier to instruct an agent to work on your behalf. Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Agreed strategy for marketing and tenant supervision
- Keeping you advised on current legislation and ensuring your property is fully compliant
- Tailored service to suit your needs: Fully managed, tenant find, rent collection, tenant sign up or key holding
- All viewings will be accompanied by experienced staff familiar with your property
- In-house Chartered Surveyor to oversee any maintenance
- Two in-house tradesmen plus selected contractors and suppliers for any maintenance
- Regular property inspections and reports
- Specific online lettings client accounting system
- Online maintenance reporting portal for tenants
- Easy to use and auditable online document signing system
- Set monthly fee with no “add-ons” or hidden-fees for day to day management
- Good, solid and realistic local advice
- Office window, property portal and social media advertising
- A creative approach
- Market monitoring to ensure your property stands out
- No tenant fees are charged showing we are ahead of the competition
- Lettings staff part of RICS, ARLA, NLA and All Wessex Landlord Associations
We would be delighted to assist you in the letting of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation, to provide you with our opinion on an achievable rent.
For a full list of our landlord fees, download here - Landlord fee list - 2019
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525, email us or click on the tab to the right of the page and complete the contact us form - we will be in touch.
Recent Rental Properties
£800 pcmThis one double bedroom first floor flat is in excellent condition and close to Bath City Centre with easy access to both rail and transport links. the property is ready to be moved in from March 2020 to a professional single person or couple. Benefiting from a modern open plan kitchen/sitting room with integrated white goods. The bathroom boasts a shower over the bath. Beautiful arched windows plus skylights in the bedroom and sitting/diner. Large storage cupboards in the hall and door entry system.