Renting a property can be difficult and time consuming. With the constantly changing legislation and the amount of time you need to put in, it is sometimes easier to instruct an agent to work on your behalf. Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Agreed strategy for marketing and tenant supervision
- Keeping you advised on current legislation and ensuring your property is fully compliant
- Tailored service to suit your needs: Fully managed, tenant find, rent collection, tenant sign up or key holding
- All viewings will be accompanied by experienced staff familiar with your property
- In-house Chartered Surveyor to oversee any maintenance
- Two in-house tradesmen plus selected contractors and suppliers for any maintenance
- Regular property inspections and reports
- Specific online lettings client accounting system
- Online maintenance reporting portal for tenants
- Easy to use and auditable online document signing system
- Set monthly fee with no “add-ons” or hidden-fees for day to day management
- Good, solid and realistic local advice
- Office window, property portal and social media advertising
- A creative approach
- Market monitoring to ensure your property stands out
- No tenant fees are charged showing we are ahead of the competition
- Lettings staff part of RICS, ARLA, NLA and All Wessex Landlord Associations
We would be delighted to assist you in the letting of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation, to provide you with our opinion on an achievable rent.
For a full list of our landlord fees, download here - Landlord fee list - 2019
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525, email us or click on the tab to the right of the page and complete the contact us form - we will be in touch.
Recent Rental Properties
£1,760 pcm£440pp/pcm (£102pp/pw) Available from 1st July 2020 to 30th June 2021 to students 4 double bedrooms Situated next to Moorland Road amenities and Bus Routes Good sized Living Room 'Retro' Kitchen and under stairs "pantry" for extra storage Bathroom and separate WC DG & GCH Garden and Patiio
£850 pcmThis second floor apartment is an absolute gem for professionals, families and couples looking for a very well presented, spacious apartment close to amenities. Available from Feb 2020. Sorry no students and no pets. The property has a large communal area with the kitchen furnished with fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. Two double beds and bathroom with shower over bath as well.