Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Agreed strategy for marketing and tenant supervision.
- Keeping you advised on current legislation.
- Tailored service to suit: Fully managed, tenant find or rent collection.
- Viewings accompanied by experienced staff familiar with your property.
- In-house Chartered Surveyor to oversee any maintenance with a retained tradesperson for those minor niggly little jobs plus selected contractors and suppliers for everything else.
- Regular property inspections and reports.
- Value for money. Set fee with no “add-ons”.
- Good solid advice.
- Office window, property portal and social media advertising.
- A creative approach
- No tenant admin fees charged
A successful approach to letting
We would be delighted to assist you in the letting of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation, to provide you with our opinion on an achievable rent. For a full list of our landlord fees, download here - Landlord fee list - 2019
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525, email us or click on the tab to the right of the page and complete the contact us form - we will be in touch.
Recent Rental Properties
£3,640 pcmQUITE POSSIBLY ONE OF THE FINAL SEVEN BED STUDENT PROPERTIES FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR! NO AGENT FEES WITH MADISON OAKLEY. Competitive rent of £520 per person per calendar month Available 10th Sep 2019 31st Aug 2020 Seven good sized furnished bedrooms Large open plan kitchen/diner with plenty of social space Three main bathrooms and two separate WC's Gas central heating and double glazing
£1,580 pcmNO AGENT FEES WITH MADISON OAKLEY. For X4 Students. Tucked away in a peaceful spot off the main road, within easy walking distance to Radstock town centre. Peacehaven is a larger than average 1081sqft impeccably presented and comprehensively refurbished 1960's detached bungalow with plenty of driveway parking and a detached garage. In 2017 the property has been the subject of a careful renovation which includes; full rewire, new central heating system, new UPVC windows and doors, new kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom fittings. The property offers entrance hall, kitchen/diner/sitting room, utility room, 4 double bedrooms, large bathroom and cloakroom. West facing level side and rear gardens.