Renting a property can be difficult and time consuming. With the constantly changing legislation and the amount of time you need to put in, it is sometimes easier to instruct an agent to work on your behalf. Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Agreed strategy for marketing and tenant supervision
- Keeping you advised on current legislation and ensuring your property is fully compliant
- Tailored service to suit your needs: Fully managed, tenant find, rent collection, tenant sign up or key holding
- All viewings will be accompanied by experienced staff familiar with your property
- In-house Chartered Surveyor to oversee any maintenance
- Two in-house tradesmen plus selected contractors and suppliers for any maintenance
- Regular property inspections and reports
- Specific online lettings client accounting system
- Online maintenance reporting portal for tenants
- Easy to use and auditable online document signing system
- Set monthly fee with no “add-ons” or hidden-fees for day to day management
- Good, solid and realistic local advice
- Office window, property portal and social media advertising
- A creative approach
- Market monitoring to ensure your property stands out
- No tenant fees are charged showing we are ahead of the competition
- Lettings staff part of RICS, ARLA, NLA and All Wessex Landlord Associations
We would be delighted to assist you in the letting of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation, to provide you with our opinion on an achievable rent.
For a full list of our landlord fees, download here - Landlord fee list - 2019
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525, email us or click on the tab to the right of the page and complete the contact us form - we will be in touch.
Recent Rental Properties
£900 pcmNO PHYSICAL VIEWINGS ALLOWED CURRENTLY DUE TO CURRENT CORONAVIRUS GOVERNMENT ADVICE! This newly refurbished two double sized bedroom first floor flat offers allocated parking included plus free on street parking around the block if required. This property has a good sized sitting room with large windows and enough space to accommodate a small table and chairs. To the side is a modern fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker, washing machine plus plenty of storage. Fridge/freezer available upon request only. With two double bedrooms and immaculate white bathroom suite this property offers spacious living yet only 300 yards from all the facilities of Moorland Road with its shops, restaurants and bars. This property is available only to couples, families or single professionals. Unfortunately students and pets are not permitted due to restrictions with the management company.
£1,175 pcmNO PHYSICAL VIEWINGS ALLOWED CURRENTLY DUE TO CURRENT CORONAVIRUS GOVERNMENT ADVICE! A perfect family 3 bed home situated in the heart of Oldfield Park. Available to couples, two professional sharers and families only. Separate living and dining rooms with a good sized kitchen at the rear on the ground floor. Two large double bed sized bedrooms, one single bed sized bedroom with a nicely sized bathroom situated on the 1st floor. Part furnished and sorry no pets.