Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on rightmove.co.uk, primelocation.com and zoopla.co.uk.
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£329,990Stunning presentation, a full width extended kitchen and 956sqft of space inside this gorgeous end terraced early 1900s end terrace. Tucked away in this sought after cul de sac close to Coronation bus routes and Moorland Rd shopping, this superb character home boasts two double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom on the first floor. Downstairs, the two original reception rooms flow through to an extended 14ft x 10ft10 kitchen/breakfast room which really is the heart of the home. Outside to the rear, you'll find not only a 34ft x 14ft east facing landscaped rear garden but also a utility room and a detached brick built workshop which is just begging to be converted into a garden room or home office. Beautifully looked after accommodation in a prime yet quiet position. No chain.
£230,000 Guide PriceThere will not be many, if any, properties in this area that offer garage, private entrance, garden, double bedroom, kitchen/dining room and living room, situated off Moorland Road. A rare find indeed! Stylishly presented and in lovely order throughout with contemporary fittings alongside gas central heating & double glazing. There is a modern shower room, south facing garden & the garage is accessed via an electric roller door. Perfect first time purchase or investment.
£150,000Ideally placed for city amenities, this straightforward and simple one bedroom raised ground floor apartment will no doubt be popular with first time buyers and investors alike. Offering 279sqft of space, with high ceilings and double glazing. Sitting room with kitchen area, hall, double bedroom and shower room. Residential management company, long lease and sensible management charges. Convenient for Moorland Rd shopping, Sainsburys Green Park and only a 0.9mile walk to the Guildhall in the centre of town. Offered with no onward chain. Sole Agents.