Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on rightmove.co.uk, primelocation.com and zoopla.co.uk.
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
Extended to 708sqft, backing onto the green with a south facing garden, bursting with retained features and beautifully presented - this gorgeous two bedroom two reception Victorian cottage is ideally placed for Oldfield station, city access and Moorland Rd shopping yet quietly tucked away off Brook Rd. Absolutely ready to move into with double glazing, GCH, modern kitchen and bathroom fittings. Separate sitting room and dining room, three piece bathroom, extended kitchen/breakfast room and two generous bedrooms. Floorboards and fireplaces aplenty. Offered with no onward chain. Sole Agents
A substantial 1039sqft corner plot three bedroom detached family home with garage & driveway, a brand new rear conservatory and leafy west facing rear gardens. Offered with no chain, the accommodation comprises of; full depth sitting/dining room, ground floor wetroom, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Well maintained and updated with double glazing and gas CH. Plenty of storage and a sought after location close to local shops. Sole Agents.
Straightforward, solid and sensible - this 777sqft three bedroom Sulis Meadows semi has an east/west aspect, level 29ft x 24ft rear gardens and an attached single garage with drive to front. All in good working order, with replaced UPVC windows but no doubt buyers will want to refresh kitchen and bathroom from the original fittings. Current accommodation comprises of; L-shaped large sitting room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Fosseway walks through the woods to the south. Offered with no chain. Sole Agents