Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£325,000 Guide PriceWith the rolling fields of Bath City Farm just behind, this beautifully presented and extended end terraced three bedroom home is a haven of peace on the southwestern slopes of Bath. Set in a quiet cul de sac with superb views of the city, this gorgeous home offers well planned accommodation, sunny gardens, an attached garage and all the modern conveniences you'd expect of a 1997 build. In brief, the accommodation comprises of; ground floor - entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen and conservatory. First floor - three bedrooms and bathroom. GCH, double glazing and a delightfully landscaped south facing garden. Sole Agents
£455,000A substantial 1136sqft three storey no chain late Victorian home tucked away in this hugely popular Oldfield side street, enjoying stunning panoramic city views and a generous 75ft x 15ft rear garden. Ideally positioned for Moorland Rd shops and Oldfield station. Two open plan original receptions, modern fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and a large first floor bathroom. Unconverted undercroft room that others in the road have developed. Double glazing, retained features, GCH & unrestricted street parking. Sole Agents
£475,000 Guide PriceAn imposing late Victorian no onward chain semi detached 1094sqft two storey home with beautifully regular accommodation, generous 53ft x 17ft rear gardens and a garage. Three double bedrooms (one with ensuite), two open plan receptions, a modern kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the garden, family bathroom and an extra ground floor W.C. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Set back and above the road, close to local shopping and right on the bus route. Sole Agents