Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£180,000Renovation opportunity - a no chain 899sqft end terraced extended two bedroom home with generous 63ft x 26ft south facing gardens and views to the front. Requiring significant internal upgrading but a solid and sensible home to improve and redevelop. Full depth sitting/dining room, kitchen, lean to, utility and extra reception/bedroom on the ground floor. Two double bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Elevated position above the road, right on the bus route and three doors down from the local shop. Terraced rear gardens. Sole Agents
£305,000A spacious and light 905sqft family home in the heart of this sought after postwar estate between the Two Tunnels cyclepath and Englishcombe park. Three bedrooms (two very generous doubles and a decent single), three piece bathroom, large sitting room with parquet flooring and a full width rear kitchen/diner. Rear workshop and store with potential for conversion. 63ft x 21ft southeast facing rear gardens backing onto Bloomfield Grove. Within sight of the local school and bus route. Convenient for the myriad amenities of Oldfield Park & Bear Flat. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Solid and sensible construction on a well designed estate full of open spaces. Sole Agents
£320,000Generous 87ft x 26ft gardens, off road parking and gorgeous views over to Lansdown from this no chain 938sqft 1930s semi detached family home. Carefully maintained over many years of occupation by our client but now needing a touch of updating to reach full potential. Solid and substantial internal space with an open plan pair of receptions, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. Outside, the front drive takes a car off the road and the rear garden has space for entertaining, playing, veg growing and much more. Potential to extend to the rear and above subject to necessary consents. To top it all off, the views over Bath are breathtaking. Double glazing & GCH. Sole Agents