Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£319,995Extended to 1043sqft, enjoying a 54ft x 31ft southwest facing level rear garden and plenty of parking - this no chain postwar three bedroom semi is ideal for further extension and redevelopment. Opposite the shops, right on the bus route and convenient for Roundhill/Englishcombe valley walks. Ground floor houses two open plan original receptions and an extended 20ft11 x 15ft10 kitchen breakfast room facing out onto the garden. Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms (two doubles and a single) plus three piece bathroom. Double glazing and GCH in situ but updating and further extending required to reach top potential.
£475,000Gorgeous 120ft + west facing gardens, 1237sqft of family sized accommodation and plenty of parking - this substantial semi detached end of cul de sac home is a very special find. Quietly tucked away in the valley close to Hillcrest Park yet convenient for Moorland Road amenities just 0.8miles north. Beautifully manicured gardens over three sections with extensive level lawns, elevated patio and a hillside rockery. Inside, you'll find four bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, full depth sitting/dining room, ground floor W.C and utility. Integral garage and two car front drive. Further potential to extend or reconfigure judging by neighbours efforts. Vendor suited. Sole Agents
£285,000Rear extended to 817sqft, this beautifully styled 1920s home enjoys views over to Lansdown, a level enclosed 34ft x 27ft rear garden and driveway parking. Just across the street from the Roundhill and with green space behind, the heart of this home is the stunning open plan kitchen/dining room looking out onto the rear garden. A front facing sitting room with woodburner and a cleverly designed W.C complete the ground floor layout whilst upstairs houses two bedrooms and a gleaming three piece bathroom. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Sole Agents