Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£375,000A gloriously central late Victorian Oldfield terrace with 1365sqft of space over three storeys, rear Lansdown views and a 23ft kitchen/breakfast room. Built significantly larger than many nearby terraces and in a superbly convenient spot for city access or rail commuters. Two double bedrooms, extra study/bed 3, bathroom and a large loft room over the top two floors. Ground floor houses two original receptions (now open plan), kitchen/breakfast room, utility and W.C. Enclosed 37ft x 15ft rear gardens, unrestricted on street parking and all this just around the corner from Moorland Rd shops. Sole Agents
£400,000Let until July 2020 with a 6.12% gross yield, this immaculate four double bedroom HMO was fully renovated in 2013 and has proved to be an extremely popular home for tenants ever since. Ideal cul de sac position close to Weston Lock and Fieldings Rd retail amenities, convenient for local bus routes and a 10min walk to Moorland Rd/Oldfield station. Generous neutrally decorated 985sqft accommodation over three floors, high spec kitchen and bathroom fittings, double glazing/GCH in situ and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Sole Agents
£220,000A wonderfully spacious 632sqft ground floor 2004 built two bedroom apartment with private parking. South facing 19ft x 17ft11 open plan sitting room with kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and storage. Beautifully presented with a neutral palette and all the modern conveniences you would expect of such a recent build. Cul de sac located close to Weston Lock/Fieldings Road retail and Lower Bristol Road commuter routes. Excellent first time buy, downsize or investment. Sole Agents