Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£350,000Gorgeous views to the front, a suntrap west facing rear garden and plenty of period charm in this 887sqft two storey Edwardian beauty. Ideally placed for local amenities on Claremont Road or down in Larkhall village yet quietly tucked away and elevated above the road. Superb vistas from the front bedroom over the Avon valley. Open plan receptions lead to a modern kitchen and useful lean to. Upstairs, you'll find two double bedrooms and a four piece white bathroom alongside a spacious landing. 24ft x 13ft rear garden with access out onto Raglan Lane.
£570,000A very substantial late 1920s single storey 1524sqft detached double fronted semi-rural house with large gardens and an extra orchard. Overlooking the Englishcombe valley on the south western fringe of the city and tucked off the road in a cul de sac of only five homes. Extremely spacious internal accommodation with three double bedrooms, two receptions, kitchen and shower room. Rear and side gardens leading to a private orchard/paddock. Gated driveway, large garage with further lean to behind. Updating required but huge potential on offer to create a truly one off family home in a secluded location. No onward chain. Sole Agents
£335,000Looking east down the High St from its elevated position close to Weston All Saints, this late 1950s Cross built 840sqft family home should instantly appeal with a child friendly 58ft x 26ft west facing rear garden and a sunny dual aspect full depth sitting/dining room. Three bedrooms (two doubles and a decent single) plus white three piece bathroom upstairs. Modern kitchen and spacious entrance hall alongside the ground floor 20ft7 x 12ft2 reception space. Enclosed level rear gardens with space for sheds, play equipment and chickens. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Space to extend to the rear as adjacent neighbours have done. Sole Agents