Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£295,000Enjoying glorious green views over Hillcrest Park and down into the city, this 838sqft three bedroom family home is quietly tucked away at the southern end of the estate. Well maintained accommodation over two storeys with a large front sitting room, a full width dining room, rear kitchen extension, three bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom. Enclosed 20ft x 16ft west facing rear garden and a single garage in the block behind. Double glazing & GCH in situ. Local shop and bus routes 200yds away on Southdown Road. Sole Agents
£395,000Tucked away at the end of this small quiet cul de sac off Southdown Rd, enjoying glorious rear views over to Lansdown and offering a staggering 1506sqft of space - this early 1960s extended family terrace boasts three receptions, kitchen, four bedrooms (three large doubles and a small double/big single), bathroom and even an extra study spread over three floors. Amazingly spacious 26ft x 12ft sitting room opening through to dining room. Sheltered level rear garden and super sunny front garden. Garage in nearby block. Sole Agents
£500,000Sweeping views south over fields to Hodshill, extensive gardens and 1233sqft of family friendly accommodation. A quintessentially English and quite beautiful late Georgian two storey four bedroom double fronted country cottage located on the southern edge of this extraordinarily sought after village with a captivating blend of retained character and modern convenience. Two large ground floor receptions, newly refitted kitchen, utility and shower room. Four generous first floor bedrooms, additional dressing room and family bathroom. Two sections of detached gardens - one with capacity to create off street parking.