Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£450,000 Offers In Excess OfA substantial two storey late Victorian 1030sqft terrace licensed as a 5 bed HMO. Excellent investment opportunity with the capability to generate £25,000pa income or potential to re-arrange to a sizeable three bedroom family home. South facing rear gardens. Conveniently placed for Chelsea Road shops, A4 bus routes and Newbridge Junior School. No chain.
£295,000A blank canvas two storey no chain late Victorian terrace in an enviably convenient cul de sac position right next to Moorland Road with 960sqft of internal space, a 46ft x 15ft south facing level garden and further expansion potential. Ripe for refurbishment into an excellent family home. Slightly larger than many nearby terraces and offering accommodation comprising of ; Two double bedrooms, first floor bathroom, two original separate receptions, kitchen and lean to. Retained character features. Sole Agents
£379,950An excellent HMO investment opportunity with a current rent roll of £20,240 per annum, (5.3% yield). Given the size of this property, there is further scope to expand and increase your return in future years. Well maintained by the current landlords and let as a 4 bed student HMO, the well located 942sqft accommodation comprises of; hallway, sitting room, bedroom and kitchen on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. There is a generous south facing rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing. Alongside the imposing façade, this is a solid investment option.