Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£450,000 Guide PriceSet well back from the road behind lawns and enjoying an 80ft x 40ft southeast facing garden, this no chain side extended 1278sqft four bedroom family home is ideally placed close to Bloomfield and the Two Tunnels path. Superb views to front over the estate to western hills. Full depth sitting room open plan to dining room, long kitchen, study, utility and W.C on the ground floor. Four bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Capacity to use side extension as semi-seperate ensuite bedroom or reconfigure general accommodation for other investment purposes subject to necessary planning. Sole Agents
£310,000Tucked away off the road in a quiet spot in the heart of this hugely sought after estate, this 642sqft no chain two bedroom home benefits from a beautiful 36 x 24ft garden, a garage & hardstanding. Perennially popular with both first time buyers and downsizers, this property offers a dual aspect ground floor sitting room with French doors out to the garden, full depth kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a white three piece bathroom. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Sole Agents
£350,000 Guide PriceAn exquisitely detailed two storey Victorian terrace, tucked away at the end of a cul de sac convenient for the station and Moorland Road. Inside you'll find a pair of original receptions, two generous double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), long kitchen and three piece bathroom. Secluded rear courtyard garden, high ceilings, retained character and double glazing/GCH in situ. A spacious and beautifully presented home in a quiet but central Oldfield spot. 0.9miles to Queen Square in the centre of town. Sole Agents