Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£325,000Occupying an extremely generous west facing corner plot at the head of this sought after cul de sac, this no chain 827sqft late 1940s semi detached house offers incredible potential for updating and expansion. A superbly tucked away location just above Englishcombe Lane enjoying gorgeous views down into the city. Driveway parking, extensive level lawns to rear, parquet flooring to both receptions - this is an amazing opportunity to create a long term family home in a quiet yet convenient spot. Ground floor comprises two separate original receptions, kitchen and rear W.C. Upstairs, you'll find two double bedrooms, a small third single bedroom and a three piece bathroom. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Rear gardens are 63ft x 36ft widening to 59ft. Sole Agents
£375,000Glorious views, west facing gardens, off street parking and 1317sqft of accommodation over four floors - this Edwardian terrace hides a vast amount of space behind an unassuming facade with plenty of potential for further expansion. At present, the property comprises three bedrooms, bathroom and a loft room on the upper pair of floors. The lower half of the building includes two original receptions, kitchen, cinema room, utility, conservatory and store. Outside, the tiered rear gardens lead down to hardstanding off the rear lane and look out over Ivy Avenue to Kelston Hill. Retained character, double glazing & GCH in situ. Sole Agents
£400,000An exquisite 1055sqft two storey Regency jewel of a home, sympathetically extended and renovated to create a perfect blend of retained character and modern convenience. A rare combination of substantial accommodation in impeccable order, south facing private gardens and rear garage with further parking. Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac yet superbly convenient for city access. Beautifully flowing open plan ground floor space with two principal original receptions and a full width south facing kitchen/breakfast room. First floor houses three bedrooms and a large rear three piece bathroom. Flooded with light, this is an absolutely top class city residence offered with no onward chain. Sole Agents