Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£325,000An extended 997sqft postwar no chain family home with rear views down over the city, level enclosed 33ft x 23ft gardens and a garage. Spacious sensible accommodation with plenty of light plus a convenient position for local amenities and commuting routes. Ground floor houses sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility and W.C. Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms (two doubles and a single) and a three piece dual aspect shower room. Walled rear gardens with inset single garage leading out onto the rear lane. Double glazing, GCH, modern kitchen and bathroom fittings. Sole Agents
£250,000From the granite topped cream fitted kitchen to the bay fronted high ceilinged sitting room, this hall floor apartment is absolutely ready to move into. Modern conveniences like double glazing and gas CH from a Worcester combi boiler sit alongside a plethora of period detail. Front facing sitting room, palatial bathroom, study/hall, large double bedroom and long rear kitchen. With the city centre immediately to the north and a bus route right outside, the property would be ideal for a second home or city base. £40pcm management fees with only two other neighbours in the building. No chain.
£425,000Offering 1408sqft of space spread over three storeys, a west facing 31ft x 15ft rear garden bursting with colour and an enviably convenient cul de sac location just off Brougham Hayes - this Victorian city townhouse could even be expanded further but already offers four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, two open plan receptions and an extended kitchen/breakfast room with adjacent conservatory. Occupied for more than three decades by the current owner and some refurbishment is now needed to reach top potential but this is a fabulous family home in an excellent position for enjoying city and Oldfield amenities alike. On street permit parking (plus rear lane access if you wish to create off street parking in the garden). Sole Agents