Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£250,000Looking out onto the open green to the front and benefiting from 95ft x 24ft southeast facing rear gardens, a beautifully presented 639sqft freehold home with double driveway. A perfect first time buy with shops and bus routes just around the corner yet quietly tucked away in the corner of this well spaced community. Dual aspect sitting/dining room looking out onto the garden, white fitted kitchen, two proper double bedrooms and a showpiece first floor bathroom. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Absolutely ready to move into. Sole Agents
£335,000 FromRegency charm, south facing gardens, two off street parking spaces, bags of retained character and 941sqft of extraordinarily well proportioned two storey accommodation. This early 19th century Grade II listed townhouse sits quietly in a cul de sac smack bang between Moorland Rd, Oldfield station and Lower Bristol Road city access. Two double bedrooms, two original separate reception rooms, kitchen and shower room inside. 49ft x 18ft sunny level rear gardens leading to a double off road rear hardstanding off the back lane. Potential to extend backwards as neighbours have done subject to necessary permissions. No chain. Sole Agents
£397,500Absolutely top notch Edwardian family living in this fully extended 1121sqft three storey Oldfield home. Enjoying generous 64ft x 14ft gardens with views over the city and a quiet cul de sac location just around the corner from Oldfield Junior School. Dormer loft converted and rear extended to add an additional 18ft x 13ft11 double bedroom and an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with utility off. Two open plan receptions with east/west dual aspect and woodburner, a stunning four piece first floor bathroom, double glazing/GCH in situ and oodles of retained character. Sole Agents