Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£475,000 Guide PriceImpeccably presented and perfectly positioned in a quiet road between city access or Oldfield amenities. This 776sqft four bedroom licensed HMO is let until summer 2023 at £2200pcm. Ground floor comprises of front bedroom, sitting room, kitchen and utility. Upstairs houses three further bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. 42ft x 14ft south facing low maintenance gardens. A beautifully homely feel and an excellent track record of letting. Ideal location for Moorland Rd/Oldfield station access or student bus routes on Brougham Hayes. Sole Agents. EPC Rating C
£450,000 Guide PriceAwarded a rare exceptional quality ranking under the original accreditation scheme, this 942sqft two storey licensed four bedroom HMO is let through until summer 2023 and occupies a prime central Oldfield location convenient for Moorland Rd shops, Oldfield station and student bus routes. Four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen and a spacious sitting room opening out onto a low maintenance 34ft x 15ft southeast facing rear garden. Meticulously maintained with retained character, double glazing and GCH. Further potential to expand as neighbours have done. Sole Agents. EPC Rating; D
£415,000 Guide PriceEnjoying a generous 56ft x 15ft south facing level garden backing onto the Linear Park and superb views to the front down West Avenue to Lansdown - a 908sqft three bedroom two storey Edwardian home offered with no chain. Two original separate receptions and rear kitchen on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Retained character including original dining room alcove dressers and fireplaces upstairs. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Ideally positioned for Moorland Rd shopping or Oldfield station commuting. Sole Agents. EPC rating = D