Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£300,000Superbly central and offered with no chain, this 814sqft two bedroom Victorian conversion offers space and light in abundance. Perfectly placed for city access just below Charlotte St car park and Royal Avenue, the apartment has its very own front door leading to two storeys of beautifully fitted accommodation. The first floor starts with a gloriously sunny full width sitting/dining room alongside a fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom and three piece white bathroom. Upstairs you'll find a master bedroom with loads of built in storage and a bonus ensuite W.C. Retained character features, double glazing and GCH in situ. An ideal city base or investment. Sole Agents
£325,000Enjoying open views to rear over the allotments towards the Abbey, a 78ft x 15ft garden and even a garage, this no chain 884sqft Edwardian end terrace offers solid and substantial accommodation over two floors. Owned by the same family since WWII and requiring updating in places but plenty of potential to expand and create a top notch home in a convenient spot for Moorland Rd amenities. Two separate original receptions and rear kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs, you'll find two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Lengthy enclosed rear gardens lead to a detached prefab garage backing onto the rear access lane. Double glazing in situ. Sole Agents
£275,000Extended to the side and rear, this beautiful Victorian 713sqft cottage is quietly tucked away in an incredibly convenient spot 250yds from Fieldings Road shopping and under half a mile from Moorland Road/Oldfield station. Beautifully balanced & characterful accommodation over two storeys perfect for a first home or city bolthole. Ground floor dual aspect sitting/dining room leading to kitchen/breakfast room and white three piece bathroom. First floor houses two bedrooms (generous front double and rear single - both with fitted storage). Enclosed 22ft x 15ft suntrap rear garden with side access and bike store. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Private parking available to let opposite. Sole Agents