Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on rightmove.co.uk, primelocation.com and zoopla.co.uk.
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£295,000Hidden down a private mews right in the heart of Oldfield Park next to the delights of Moorland Road, a detached two bedroom 2002 coachhouse conversion with a private walled courtyard garden. An ideal lock up and leave or an alternative to an apartment, this freehold two storey home offers; hall, W.C, open plan sitting room with kitchen area, two bedrooms, first floor bathroom and a secluded side courtyard. Double glazing & GCH. Sole Agents
£365,000 Guide PriceA licensed & fully operational 3 double bedroom student HMO with bags of potential and let until 20th July 2019. This opportunity will therefore appeal to either parents looking to purchase accommodation for their son / daughter whilst at University or investors. Situated on this popular Oldfield Park Road, the property alongside mod cons such as upvc double glazing and gas c/h offers; Two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, bedroom, sitting room, kitchen and WC on the ground floor. Externally there is a west facing garden.
£395,000With 1753sqft of space and stunning views over Duchy fields, this very substantial 1940s end of cul de sac semi would be perfect either for a large family or those looking for annexe potential. Extended above and to the side, the property could be used as either a six bedroom two reception family home or a four bedroom house with a semi separate two bedroom annexe. In total, the accommodation on offer comprises of; large kitchen/diner, two bathrooms, utility, ground floor W.C, two sitting rooms and six bedrooms (four of which are doubles). Corner plot gardens to side and rear. Stunning countryside views to Bristol and beyond. Sole Agents