Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on rightmove.co.uk, primelocation.com and zoopla.co.uk.
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£290,000 Guide PriceLooking out onto Brickfields green spaces at the rear and offering 874sqft of accommodation over two storeys, this early 1900s mid terrace is offered with no chain and has a slightly adapted but classic layout of two bedrooms (one subdivided further into two rooms), first floor bathroom, a pair of open planned receptions, rear ground floor kitchen and a utility/lean to. Outside, you'll find a sunny 20ft x 14ft enclosed west facing rear garden. Double glazing and gas central heating in situ but some updating now required to reach top potential. Well located for local amenities including Moorland Rd shops and Oldfield station. Sole Agents
£275,000 Guide PriceOffering secluded gardens, a fabulous dual aspect 23ft main reception, two double bedrooms (master ensuite) and set back from the cul de sac with ample on street parking, this solid 812sqft two storey home is just around the corner from the village high street delights of Larkhall Square. An ideal family starter home with substantial, sensibly arranged and well presented accommodation. Charlcombe Valley walks nearby, bus routes on the adjacent road. Double glazing and plenty of storage.
£220,000Combining the feel of period living with all the advantages of a contemporary modern home, this stunning 442sqft first floor apartment enjoys glorious views from the sitting room over to Lansdown & Weston and occupies an enviably convenient position close to Moorland Rd shops or Oldfield station. Tucked away between Coronation and Ivy Avenues and converted in 2011, this imposing Edwardian former chapel now houses eleven impeccably designed apartments. This property occupies a first floor dual aspect position and the accommodation comprises of; sitting room, kitchen, entrance hall, three piece bathroom and double bedroom (with plenty of storage). An ideal city base. Double glazing & GCH. Long leasehold. Sole Agents.