Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£260,000A superbly spacious 784sqft top floor two double bedroom apartment with impressive views south and west over Kensington Meadows and up to Camden Crescent. Light well proportioned rooms and a sensible layout starting with a large central landing leading to modern fitted kitchen, dual aspect sitting room, white three piece bathroom and two double bedrooms. Just across the road from Morrisons and well under a mile from the city centre. A perfect tucked away city eyrie. Unrestricted on street parking. No chain. Sole Agents
£315,000 Guide PriceA solid and sensible no chain family home with 892sqft of space, garage, driveway and 28ft x 26ft west facing gardens - located in a quiet little cul de sac on the southern edge of Oldfield Park. This late 1930s semi detached house offers a traditional three bedroom two reception footprint with space to extend as neighbours have already done. Internal upgrading now required but double glazing and GCH in situ. Ground floor comprises of porch and halls, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room and rear utility. First floor houses three bedrooms (two doubles and a single) plus shower room. Gated driveway, detached rear garage and rear gardens. Sole Agents
£300,000 Offers In Excess OfChain free, 816sqft of exquisitely styled accommodation, a beautiful south facing garden with a large cabin perfect for home working, plenty of retained character and a tucked away cul de sac location just moments from local High St shops, Bath City farm & woodland walks. A late Edwardian end terraced home with cosy front sitting room, recently renovated dual aspect full width kitchen/diner with woodburner, conservatory, stunning three piece first floor bathroom and two proper double bedrooms with built in storage. Double glazing & GCH. Sole Agents