Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£325,000A beautifully crafted rear extended three bedroom end terrace in impeccable condition throughout and benefiting from one of the longest gardens on the estate. Cleverly remodelled, this is an extremely fine 955sqft family home with a gorgeously sunny open plan kitchen/dining space. Ground floor extended to house sitting room, dining room, full width kitchen/breakfast room and a dual use utility/office. First floor adds three bedrooms (all with fitted storage) and a three piece white bathroom. Side lane access to rear garden which could allow off street parking subject to permissions. 107ft x 20ft southeast facing rear gardens backing onto Bloomfield Grove. Within sight of the local school and bus route. Convenient for the myriad amenities of Oldfield Park & Bear Flat. Double glazing and GCH in situ. Solid and sensible construction on a well designed estate full of open spaces. Sole Agents
£292,500Extended to 836sqft with a south facing garden, garage and stunning city views to front, this no chain three bedroom home sits at the head of this cul de sac and beautifully tucked away close to Bath City Farm fields/Innox Park. For those wishing to enjoy a rural and peaceful location yet remain conveniently placed for city access and local shopping. Ready to move into with modern kitchen and bathroom fittings, GCH and double glazing. 72ft x 13ft south facing gardens. Further re-configuration or expansion potential. Large sitting room, full width kitchen and rear dining room on the ground floor. First floor houses three neutrally decorated bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Garage in block. Sole Agents
£390,000An amazing 1346sqft of space inside this extraordinarily beautiful three/four bedroom family home. An ideal example of what can be created from an original two bedroom bungalow, this home has been extended to rear and above to make a very spacious and flexible semi detached house with an easily manageable 40ft x 29ft west facing rear garden and driveway parking to front. The showpiece space inside is definitely the open plan reception to kitchen diner with a huge lantern skylight and a woodburner to cosy up on front of in the winter. The rest of the accommodation includes four double bedrooms (or three and an extra reception if needed), large family bathroom, additional first floor shower room and a useful utility. Sole Agents