Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£400,000Stunning city views, enormous 126ft x 22ft south facing gardens, plenty of parking and 1021sqft of rear extended family space. A beautifully styled 1930s semi detached home in a prime position on the southern slopes, ideally placed for city access and local schooling. Bayed sitting room, open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory and utility on the ground floor. Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Perfect family gardens with large patio and lengthy lawns. Planning granted previously for further extension into the loft. Sole Agents
£335,000Glorious views from the southwest facing balcony, a large garage, 737sqft of accommodation and an incredibly convenient location for Widcombe Parade shops, city access and Bath Spa rail links. Originally designed with a flexible layout of either three bedrooms or two bedrooms/two receptions, this first floor 1970s purpose built apartment is an ideal city base. Sitting room leading to balcony, dining room open plan to kitchen, two double bedrooms and three piece bathroom. Double glazing and recently fitted modern electric radiators in situ. Private garage from residents car park. Sole Agents
£315,000A no chain 906sqft rear extended three bedroom family home on this hugely popular cul de sac just across Lymore Av from the Brickfields. Gloriously sunny level west facing rear gardens, integral garage and driveway, double glazing and GCH. Full width sitting room, extra dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs houses three bedrooms and family bathroom. Absolutely ready to move into. Convenient for Hollow/High St/Moorland Rd amenities. Sole Agents