Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£335,000 Guide PriceViewings start Saturday 22nd Feb. Finding a 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room character house, within a 0.6 mile walk of Kingsmead Square is a tough ask these days, especially when its under £350,000. Throw a west facing garden in & you have the complete home. Having been loved and lived in for the last 43 years by the same owner, the property is now ready for a new owner who will no doubt want to put their own mark on it. Perfectly liveable & with some recent improvements the property comprises; 3 double bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom & rear garden. Double glazing, some sash, & permit street parking outside make this one a must to view.
£595,000Offering an unanticipated 1274sqft of space behind its classic mews facade, this gloriously characterful c1800 two storey home is a perfect blend of spacious accommodation, private parking and south facing gardens in an idyllic cul de sac location right in the heart of Larkhall village. At ground floor level, a large entrance hall leads to the gracious full width sitting dining room lit via cathedral windows, a farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room and a sunny timber conservatory. Upstairs, you'll find two generous double bedrooms, a bonus study, bathroom and an extra shower room. To the rear, the 50ft x 23ft mature gardens are level, beautifully planted and face south. Lastly, the front cobbled courtyard offers parking for three vehicles and a storage area. Offered with no onward chain. Sole Agents
£350,000Extended to 942sqft, this classic Edwardian two storey terrace is perfectly placed between Moorland Road and the Linear Park in this hugely popular broad street with views over to Lansdown. Gloriously open plan reception space on the ground floor, with a stove in pride of place, leading to an extended 17ft6 x 8ft9 kitchen/breakfast room opening onto a secluded west facing rear garden. Two double bedrooms upstairs plus a large rear three piece bathroom. Further upwards expansion potential judging by neighbours efforts. Recently installed double glazing and boiler. Sole Agents