Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£300,000A two double bedroom bay fronted Victorian Terrace, situated just off Moorland Road and ready for a new lease of life. In need of significant updating, this home will appeal to both residential and investment buyers given its popular location and potential to really implement those mood boards. Once through the front door, you will find accommodation comprising: Hallway, open plan living / dining room leading into the kitchen. Two first floor bedrooms, family bathroom and converted loft space (not to regulations). To the rear, you'll find a garden which is approximately 40ft x 15ft. Gas central heating and double glazing. Get the creative juices flowing and you'll have a wonderful Victorian home in Bath.
£575,000Renovated and remodelled from top to bottom to create the best of both worlds in modern convenience and retained character, this 1500sqft three storey five bedroom three reception family home is the epitome of the highest standard in local refurbishment. The combination of accommodation size, meticulous attention to detail in finish, south facing gardens, off street parking and superb views make this home the very top of its class in the area. Ground floor sitting room, dining room, W.C, kitchen and garden room. Three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Second floor houses master bedroom with ensuite and a fifth bedroom/study. South facing enclosed garden and off street parking space to rear. Every inch of the house has been subject to extensive renovation (see agents notes for full details). No chain. Sole Agents
£175,000Right in the heart of Walcot, enjoying glorious riverbank communal gardens and just a stroll into the centre of town to the west - this superb ground floor 336sqft studio apartment makes an excellent city base or reliable investment. Converted in 2012 from a c1680 original building with 1812 additions, the studio has well defined spaces for sleeping, relaxing and dining as well as a modern kitchen, hall and a shower room. Offered with no onward chain following tenant vacation in June. Sole Agents