Are you looking to sell your property in Bath? As experienced property professionals we would be delighted to assist you.
Some of the benefits of using Madison Oakley are:
- Period property specialists, with a distinct empathy for older buildings
- Expert local knowledge from Bathonians with decades of experience in local property
- Mutually agreed and carefully constructed marketing strategy to sell your home to suit YOUR requirements
- A free valuation (market appraisal) without obligation
- Value for money and no hidden charges. No sale, no fee, no “add-ons” and no hassle if you change your mind
- All our viewings are accompanied by experienced full time partners who are familiar with your property
- Traditional values combined with modern award winning software
- Your property will feature on On The Market and Rightmove
- Enhanced social media marketing via our blog, Facebook and Twitter (over 1200 and 1600 followers respectively)
- An understanding, common sense and creative approach to successful selling.
- 24/7 private number for clients to speak with a Madison Oakley partner.
- Advice and recommendations for buyers and sellers on local professionals providing conveyancing, mortgages and Energy Performance Certificates as required (and without pressure or commitment).
We aim to achieve the best possible price for our clients. We would be delighted to assist you in the selling of your home and are happy to visit your property, without obligation. Call us on 01225 466525 or email us.
Prior to marketing your home it is always a good idea to obtain a professional opinion on the likely price that can be achieved in the prevailing market.
We have a wealth of local experience and by giving advice on current market trends, how your property can be best presented and what strategies to use when marketing we will obtain the highest possible price for you. In addition our strong negotiating skills and in depth knowledge of the house buying process will keep your transaction on an even keel.
For a free, no obligation valuation please contact us to make an appointment and in return we can help you achieve your future plans.
Please either telephone us on 01225 466525 or email us - we will be in touch.
Latest Properties for Sale
£350,000A perfect blend of family sized accommodation, well tended level gardens and stunning views - this 911sqft 1930s semi sits proudly in a generous plot set well back from Englishcombe Lane. Solid and substantial internal space with a pair of parquet floored receptions, modern kitchen, three bedrooms ( two doubles and a decent single) and family bathroom. The 46ft x 26ft rear garden is a generous level child friendly delight. To top it all off, the views over Bath are breathtaking. Potential to extend to the rear and above subject to necessary consents. Impeccably maintained with carefully retained original features. Double glazing & GCH. Sole Agents
£299,950Positioned in an exceptionally tucked away spot on the southern edge of this hugely popular estate and with a generous 40ft x 25ft west facing garden backing onto Odd Down playing fields - this 777sqft semi detached three bedroom home has benefited from replaced UPVC windows but now needs updating internally from the original late 1990s specification. Single garage and driveway to side. Three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Ground floor houses hall, W.C, L shaped sitting room, dining room and kitchen. Level enclosed west facing rear gardens with space for rear extension subject to permissions. Fosseway walks through the woods to the south. No chain. Sole Agents
£425,000An inordinately beautiful late Victorian central Oldfield home boasting 952sqft of accommodation packed full of retained character and a glorious 40ft x 15ft level garden with a brand new detached cedar clad home office. Impeccably presented internal space comprising of; three bedrooms, three bathrooms, two receptions and a sunny modern kitchen. Solid and substantial family friendly space. Ideally placed for Oldfield station/Moorland Rd access or 100yds to the green spaces of the Linear Park/Brickfields. Sole Agents